Join our community!
With our online community (included in your remote coaching package), you get access to:
- Our online proprietary coaching software, The Everest Platform
- A private Facebook group where we share news and chat about all things health & fitness related
- A private online portal sharing discount codes to buy gear from our sponsors
- A weekly educational media provided thru The Everest Platform
- Unlimited direct coach access via phone, text, whatsapp or email
- Bike workouts for outdoors or indoors (TrainerRoad or Zwift)
- Weekly group rides/workouts on Zwift
Athletes based in Chicago/San Francisco that choose an in-person coaching package get access to:
- Everything from the online community
- PLUS in-person group workouts, team training events and social events.More details in our calendars below!
Social & Group Training Events
- First Friday’s Happy Hour in the West Loop
- 1st Friday of each month @ 5:30pm, Bill, Jim & The Coaching Group will be at Parlor Pizza (October thru April) or Ballast Point Rooftop (May thru September) for happy hour and meet up with the team. Both locations are in the West Loop.
- Saturday Morning WINTER Muffin Run
- Every Saturday Morning @ 8am – October thru March
- Leaving from Goddess & The Baker at LaSalle & Wacker
- Run leaves from and ends at the bakery, all abilities & distances welcome
- Social gathering after the workout!
- First Saturday of December @ 7pm – Team Holiday Party
- Late lunch / early dinner / casual / fun night!
- Luck of the Irish! Head coach Bill Bishop’s Birthday
- On St Patrick’s Day Weekend Mid-March @ 7:30am – Team Run / Breakfast
- The RABBIT RIDE! First Group Ride of The Season
- 3rd Saturday of April @ 7:30am – Barrington High School
- To the Half Pipe & Back
- Breakfast at Egg Harbor afterwards
- April Showers Bring May Flowers
- 3rd Saturday in May @ The Stairs at Swallow Cliff
- The showers are your tears, time to climb steps people!
- 8am – 10am. Bring water, gels, salt and your quads
- The Bishop Racing School of SPEED!
- Kickoff First Wednesday of May @ 6pm
- Every Wednesday (weather depending) through October
- Summer Solstice @ Montrose Beach! Awesome!
- Last Saturday of July @ 3pm
- Lakefront BBQ
- Family, Friends, Dogs, Everyone Welcome!
- Tents, Frisbee and 1st annual Bag Tournament!
- The CHI-TOWN HAMMER HEAD!
- Mid-August @ 7:30am
- Team ride leaving from downtown Chicago
- NOT OPTIONAL
- No drop ride
- Fort Sheridan & Back
- Stop at Pete’s Coffee for a quick refreshment before we crank it back home.
Team Events 2019-2020
- U Sole Trail Challenge – 11/23/2019
- Turkey Trot – 11/28/2019
- Santa Hustle 5k – 12/07/2019
- F3 Half Marathon – 1/25/2020
- Ravenswood 5k (Aka EGGxcelent Time Trial!) – 4/26/2020
- Spring Running Time Trial for Everest
- NOT OPTIONAL
- Breakfast afterwards
- Beat the Badger! – Madison Wisconsin Training Camp – 5/1 thru 5/3/2019
- Friday night fun run followed by dinner & drinks
- Saturday morning swim workout @ U of Wisconsin
- Saturday afternoon – Horrible Run @ JAW’s house
- Sunday morning – Ride for life!
- Chicago Spring Half Marathon or Memphis In May Olympic – 5/17/2019 – Possible Brick Event too
- Leon’s Triathlon – 6/7/2020
- Madison 70.3 – 6/14/2020
- TEAM Training Event @ Volo Trail – Saturday June 27th @ 7:30am
- Run Only
- Varying Distances offered on the day
- Crushed limestone the entire way!
- Muncie 70.3 – 7/15/2020
- Hit The BRICK! – 7/25/19 Barrington hills loop
- 15mile Ride / 2mile run / 30mile ride / 9mile run
- USAT Nationals – 8/8/2020
- Chicago Triathlon – 8/30/2020
- Ironman Wisconsin – Sunday September 6th, 2020 @ 6:45am
- TEAM EVENT
- Racer’s or not, let’s spend a day at the races!
- Tent / Madness on the hills
- Afternoon on State Street cheering the runners
- The Hail Mary tune-up – Saturday September 19th, 2020 @ 7:30am
- TEAM EVENT
- Barrington Hills Loop
- Aid Stations will be provided
- Park at St. Mark’s Church
- Chicago Marathon – 10/11/2020
SAN FRANCISCO calendar
The bay area squad is just getting started! Our athletes train at Koret @ USF, the marin county and Golden Gate Park.
We are looking at establishing a calendar as busy as the one from Chicago with local events, starting with track workouts, long outdoors rides & runs on the weekends. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have ideas!