Join our community!
One of the most important elements of a healthy life is staying connected to a group that helps you get fit, stay motivated and continues to put exciting challenges in front of you.
Bishop-Racing is a coaching company with athletes all over the world, with a physical presence in Chicago, IL. We offer a variety of options for our members to enjoy the camaraderie of a strong community using weekly group workouts, team training events, social events, team races and a number of digital platforms that create an awesome culture. If you’re a competitor, enthusiast or fitness stud, we’ve got a place for you!
When you signup for a coaching package, you automatically get access to an online or in-person community with many perks.
With our online community (included in your remote coaching package), you get access to:
- Our online proprietary coaching software, The Everest Platform
- A private Facebook group where we share news and chat about all things health & fitness related
- A private online portal sharing discount codes to buy gear from our sponsors
- A weekly educational media provided thru The Everest Platform
- Unlimited direct coach access via phone, text or email
- Bike workouts for outdoors or indoors (TrainerRoad or Zwift)
Athletes based in Chicago that choose an in-person coaching package get access to:
- Everything from the online community
- PLUS in-person group workouts, team training events and social events.More details in our calendars below!
Social & Group Training Events – Suspended Due To CoviD
- At this time, our group training and social events have been suspended due to the restrictions COVID-19 has introduced to our community. Once social distancing and indoor / outdoor dining has returned to normal we will be issuing new opportunities for athletes to train together and get to know each other.
Team Events 2020 / 2021 – Restructuring in Process
- Last minute race cancellations and the recent spike in COVID cases globally have led to a relatively unknown approach to racing for the near future. Please check back in early 2021 for a list of competitive events our athletes will be participating in.